Raslina is a settlement on the west coast of Prukljansko Lake. The settlement was mentioned for the first time in 1298 during the foundation of the Šibenik diocese. In the Second World War it was burned down completely. Raslina is today a tourist destination known for fish specialities and good wines.
The church of St. Michael was erected in 1457, while the castle of Raslina, with strong solid walls and defensive towers, was built at the beginning of the 16th century for the protection against the Turks. No remnants of this fort exist. Private accommodation (apartments and rooms) is available.